This website is the property of Camping Sangulí SAU and has no function other than to provide information about the services offered by Resort. By accessing and using the services of this website implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions.
1. Ownership of the website. The domain name www.sangulisalou.com, is registered to Camping Sangulí SAU, with CIF A43055177 and registered office at Prolongació Carrer E, 43840, Salou. Contact telephone number +34 977 38 16 41 and email address email@example.com. The registration details of this web address are in the Tarragona Commercial Register, volume no. 294, chapter no. 0, dossier 15, section 8, page T 3113.
2. Intellectual property of the web. All intellectual property rights of the content of this website and its graphic design are the exclusive property of Camping Sangulí SAU, and to whom hold the exclusive rights of their use. Thus, reproduction, distribution, public communication and modification, in whole or in part without prior express authorization is prohibited Camping Sangulí SAU. Similarly, all logos, trademarks, trade names or signs of any kind contained in this website are protected by law.
3. Web content and links. Camping Sangulí SAU is not responsible for any abuse of the contents of the website which may occur. Any such abuse is the exclusive responsibility of the person who accesses or uses the contents. Nor is any responsibility assumed for information contained in the web pages of third parties which may be accessed through links from the page www.sangulisalou.com. The existence of these web links is for information purposes, and does in no case constitute an invitation to purchase products or services that may be offered in the destination web page. In the event that Camping Sangulí SAU should have material knowledge that the activity or information accessed through these links is illicit, constitutes an offence, or may damage the rights and possessions of third parties who may be liable to indemnification, he/she will act with all due diligence to cancel or decommission the link concerned, as quickly as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. Camping Sangulí SAU does not accept any responsibility arising from the exchange of information between users through the website. In particular, we are not responsible for the use by minors, in the event that the contents they access harm their feelings or sensibilities.
5. Updating and modification of the website Camping Sangulí SAU reserves the right to update, modify or delete information contained on the website, and its configuration or presentation at any time without notice and without assuming any responsibility for so doing.
6. Technical points. Camping Sangulí SAU assumes no responsibility arising from technical problems or malfunctions in computer equipment which occur during the Internet connection, or may be caused by third parties through illegal or illegitimate use beyond their control. Camping Sangulí SAU does not guarantee the absence of viruses and other elements that may cause damage to computer systems, electronic documents or user files on this website or third party websites, and is not responsible for any damages that may result for these reasons. Similarly, it is not liable for any possible damages that may affect the user as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information provided when this comes from third party sources.
7. The use of user data. When users provide their personal data to Camping Sangulí SAU by completing any of the forms that put at their disposal, they are expressly authorising Camping Sangulí SAU to automatically process said personal data to meet their requests for services. We inform you that your data may be used by other companies within the Group Blasi and company Camping Sangulí SAU to manage some of the services contracted by you. Camping Sangulí SAU, will store the details provided by the user in a file belonging to him/her protected by all necessary security measures and as required by current legislation governing Data Protection. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification and cancellation by writing to Camping Sangulí SAU, Responsible for the File, located in perpetuation c/ E, s/n – 43840 - Salou.
8. Curricular data of the users. The curricular data and the CV that the user provides to Camping Sangulí SAU. through the form of the section "work with us" will be incorporated into a file owned by Camping Sangulí SAU. with the purpose of managing their participation in future recruitment processes convened by Camping Sangulí SAU. The data provided will be kept for a period of one year and then they will be eliminated from the curricular data file.
9. Legislation and jurisdiction. Relationships with users, arising from the delivery of services contained in this web page, are in general terms governed by Spanish legislation and jurisdiction. The users of this web page are aware of and voluntarily accept all that is herein set out.